Who should use a Viking CV?
A Viking Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae) is aimed at all those who wish :
- to update their private CV (Curriculum Vitae) because it is too cluttered, too long or does not cover their experience adequately.
- to create a new professional CV and an accompanying Professional Profile for Executive and Senior Professionals
- to create a new professional CV and an accompanying LinkedIn Profile for job seekers to expand their opportunities within the job market.
- to provide job seekers with a new CV (Curriculum Vitae) where they have misplaced theirs, or never had the need for one.
- to give school, college or university leavers an excellent chance of getting an invitation to that all important interview which could lead them to entry into a job or profession of their choice.
- to provide the tool to begin their search for another more lucrative or challenging position within their Company/Organisation or another.
- for immigration purposes where a professional CV is required for visa applications, or for international job seeking.
“Thank you for the CV. It looks great. I am confident this CV will get me in the door - I cannot thank you enough!” - Julie, Financial Assistant
“I’d like to thank you for the CV you made for me last week. Guess what? I managed to secure an interview which took place two days ago and they called today and I got myself a new job. Thank you very much.” - Sifiso, Security Manager
“Thank you for your professional expertise in rebuilding my CV. It looks great. I feel more confident with my new CV profile. I'm marketing my self already. I will keep you posted on my career hunt. Thank you once again... Great job” - Kevin, Contracts Manager
“My CV and resume look fantastic and I'm 100% sure that this will allow me to get my foot in the door at any organization. I will keep you posted on my job hunting progress. Once again thank you and the team.” - Daniel, Senior Corporate Consultant
“Excellent, Many Thanks”- Graham, Finance Manager
“Thank you Rob, my documents look great!” - Rod, Head of Human Resources (Emigrating)
“Polished, professional and smart - I'm loving it.” - Yosha, Sales Representative
“It was an honour to meet you today. Thank you for your time in helping me with my CV. There are not many people like you around and I truly admire you. Thanks a lot for leaving me motivated, inspired and ready to take on the world.” - Nashika, Management
“Hi Rob thanks for the great work on the CV. I’ve landed an interview for Friday via Skype with a well known firm. I’ve read the tips and info you sent and hopefully I ace it.” - Bryan, Medical Manager
Contact Viking CV South Africa on +27 (0) 10 020 5695
Contact Viking CV United Kingdom on +44 7426 550552
Contact us to discuss your CV needs, or email your current CV to us for a free and confidential quotation. Alternatively, complete the form to your right, and we will make contact with you to discuss your new CV.
96% of our clients agree that their Viking CV has increased their chances of securing a job interview.
© Copyright Viking CV